- 3G OBD tracker (UMTS/HSPA 850/1900MHz). Roaming SIM card for best coverage in US 50 states.
- Easy to install: plug into the vehicle OBD-II port and go. No wiring needed.
- Report data from vehicle computer.
- Lightweight (1.9oz) with built-in GSM and GPS antenna.
- SIM card data usage included in monthly fee
- Lifetime warranty!
Get your own real-time GPS tracking today! 24/7 real-time.
- View Online Tracking Demo
- AccuTracking Feature List
This Starter Kit Contains:
- A TK373 GPS vehicle tracker with a roaming SIM card on AT&T and T-Mobile network
- 7 days free tracking service
Everything is pre-setup for tracking. You just need to take the tracker out of the box, follow the included instructions to activate the tracker.
4 packages to choose from. $12.99/$15.99/$20.99/$25.99 per month (updates every 120/60/30/15 seconds). All included in the price. No extra cost for SIM card data usage. And more discount for quarterly/yearly payment. Paid via AccuTracking website. See pricing page for details.
Q: How do I install it in the vehicle?
A: Just locate your vehicle's OBD-II port (the port where the service shop plug their computer to. Usually below the steering wheel). CarMD website can help you find your car's connector. Example pictures.
Other Frequently Asked Questions.
Before you buy: check the AT&T or T-Mobile coverage in your area. The kit will only work in AT&T or T-Mobile coverage area in US. Don't buy if your area is not covered.
Usually ships within 1 business day (except weekends and holidays).
Shipping options: USPS Priority Mail (3~4 days), UPS Next Day Air, or UPS 2nd Day Air.
Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.9 x 0.9 inches ; 1.9 ounces